Antrim County and surrounding area boasts some of the best golf courses in the state, with several receiving national acclaim!
Some of our favorites:
- Shanty Creek Resorts– You’ll find 4 distinctly different golf courses at Shanty Creek, highlighted by Arnold Palmer’s The Legend and Tom Weiskopf’s Cedar River. Don’t miss Schuss Mountain, the local favorite! The summit course is a family friendly (and budget friendly) place to play a quick round, or just 9 holes.
- Hawkseye– You’ll find a great and challenging layout here that is very pleasing to the eye.
- The Chief– Not the most user friendly course in the area, but this challenging course will test your skill. Don’t miss the fantastic Pelican’s Nest sports bar and restaurant after your round!
- Aga-ming– Two nice courses next to Torch Lake. Sundance is the newest 18 hole layout, along with the original Torch course.
- Antrim Dells– An original course to the area, this course has a traditional, but challenging layout!
Hole #2 The Legend-Shanty Creek Resorts